Wahed Invest Ltd - IFG & £25 GiftPay eGift Card Individual
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Wahed Invest Ltd. (“Wahed”) Introduction Fee and GiftPay eGift Card (the “Introducer Promotion”) Terms and Conditions:
Subject to these Terms and Conditions you will be eligible to receive an introduction fee and a £25.00 GiftPay eGift Card will be given to the individual.
1. This Introducer Promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
2. This Introducer Promotion is not open to employees of Wahed.
3. Only one GiftPay eGift Card per individual will be given.
4. The Introduction Fee and GiftPay eGift Card will apply to accounts opened and funded between Friday 1st February 2019 00:01 and Friday 31 January 2020 23:59.
5. The account must be successfully opened and funded with at least £100.00.
6. When the funds have been invested into the individuals account, no withdrawals must be made for the first 90 days.
7. After 30 days from the funds being invested the Introducer will issue Wahed with an invoice to receive the Introduction Fees. To find out more about the Introduction Fee please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. After 30 days from the date of the funds being invested Wahed will arrange to send the Individual the £25.00 GiftPay eGift Card within 28 working days.
9. The Introduction Fee and GiftPay eGift Card is inclusive of all taxes and any bank transfer fees. Where this constitutes a taxable benefit, all tax liability lies with the recipient.
10. The Introduction Fee and GiftPay eGift Cards are non-transferrable.
11. Wahed reserves the right to audit all offers to ensure that the terms and conditions of the Introduction have been met and to request additional information regarding any and all claims and supporting documents.
12. Wahed decisions in respect of all aspects of the Introducer Promotion will be final and binding.
13. Wahed reserves the right to amend or cancel the terms of this Introducer Promotion immediately with notice: (a) if circumstances outside Wahed’s reasonable control, including technical issues, prevent the Promotion from running as anticipated; (b) in the event of false information being provided by participants; (c) if a change of law prevents the Promotion from running as anticipated; or (d) if this offer is deemed abused or (e) for any reason at any time. Notice will be provided by Wahed displaying the updated terms and conditions on the Promotion website at campaign.wahedinvest.com/ifg
14. By signing up to the Promotion you consent to the Promoter sharing your contact details and account status with Islamic Finance Guru and their representatives.
15. You agree that Wahed and all of its respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever, and will be held harmless by you for any injuries, losses or costs or damages of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from your participation in this Promotion.
16. We will have no liability to you for any breach of these terms caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes; breakdown of systems or network access; or flood, fire, explosion or accident. Wahed is not responsible or liable for any technical, hardware, software, server, website, or other failures or damage of any kind to the extent that this prevents the participant from or otherwise obstructs him/her in participating in the Promotion.
17. This Introducer Promotion and any claim arising out of or in connection with this Promotion (including non-contractual disputes and claims) will be: (a) governed by English law; and (b) subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The Promoter is Wahed Invest Ltd., 50 Liverpool Street, London, EC2M 7PR, United Kingdom.
50 Liverpool Street, London, EC2M 7PR, UK
Registered in England and Wales (Company No. 10829012). Registered office: 71-75 Shelton Street, London, WC2H 9JQ, UK. Appointed representative of WealthKernel (Reference number: 723719) which is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
© 2018 Wahed Invest | All rights reserved.
Risk Warning: As with any investment your capital is at risk, as the value of your investment can go down as well as up. If you are unsure about whether investing is right for you, please seek expert financial advice.