Terms & Conditions Wahed Technologies Sdn Bhd (“Wahed Invest”) 2021 Referral Bonus (the “Promotion”) Terms and Conditions:
Subject to these Terms and Conditions, as a client you will be eligible to receive bonus investment reward (the "Reward") in form of Malaysian Ringgit. This Promotion is open ONLY to Wahed clients. 1. This Promotion is not open to employees of Wahed.
2. This Promotion is open only to all Wahed clients who signs up using the referral code "AMANZ". The promotion ends on 11.59 pm (Malaysia time) 30th November 2021. 3. Clients eligible for this promotion must fulfil the following conditions before the campaign ends: a. Successfully open a Wahed Account b. Fund his/her Wahed Account with a minimum of RM 100 4. Eligible clients will receive the following bonus credited to his/her Wahed Account : a. Ringgit Malaysia Forty (RM 40) The terms and conditions set out for this promotion may supersede other referral bonus terms and conditions that may be running concurrently with this promotion, unless otherwise specified.
5. Successful referrals means that the referred must :
a. Register a Wahed account and approved; and b. Funds his/her account with a minimum of RM 100; and c. Be active funded or active recurring funded. 6. The Reward(s) are non-transferrable.
7. Wahed reserves the right to audit all offers to ensure that the terms and conditions of the Promotion have been met and to request additional information regarding any and all claims and supporting documents.
8. Wahed's decisions in respect of all aspects of the Promotion will be final and binding.
9. Wahed reserves the right to amend or cancel the terms of this Promotion immediately without notice:
a. if circumstances outside Wahed’s reasonable control, including technical issues, prevent the Promotion from running as anticipated;
b. in the event of false information being provided by customer;
c. In the event that the same customer claims eligibility with different Wahed Account(s)
d. if a change of law prevents the Promotion from running as anticipated; or
e. if this offer is deemed abused or (e) for any reason at any time. Notice will be provided by Wahed displaying the updated terms and conditions here.
10. You agree that Wahed and all of its respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever, and will be held harmless by you for any injuries, losses or costs or damages of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from your participation in this Promotion.
11. We will have no liability to you for any breach of these terms caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lockouts or other industrial disputes; breakdown of systems or network access; or flood, fire, explosion or accident. Wahed is not responsible or liable for any technical, hardware, software, server, website, or other failures or damage of any kind to the extent that this prevents the participant from or otherwise obstructs him/her in participating in the Promotion.
12. This Promotion and any claim arising out of or in connection with this Promotion (including non-contractual disputes and claims) will be: (a) governed by Malaysian law; and (b) subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
13. Wahed’s authorization by the Securities Commission of Malaysia (“SC”) does not amount to nor indicate that the SC has recommended or endorsed the product or service. This advertisement has not been reviewed by the SC. All investing involves risk, including the possible loss of money you invest, and past performance does not guarantee future performance. Please visit www.wahedinvest.com for full terms and conditions. 14. The Promoter is Wahed Technologies Sdn Bhd., B-5-8 Plaza Mont Kiara, Mont Kiara, 50480, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
B-5-8 Plaza Mont Kiara, Mont Kiara, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, W.P. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Disclaimer: Wahed Technologies Sdn Bhd.("Wahed") is licensed by the Securities Commission of Malaysia as a Digital Investment Management (DIM) company. Wahed is authorised to carry on the business of fund management incorporating innovative technologies into automated discretionary portfolio management services offered to clients under a license issued pursuant to Schedule 2 of the Capital Markets Services Act 2007.
All investing involves risk, including the possible loss of money you invest, and past performance does not guarantee future performance. Historical returns, expected returns, and probability projections are provided for informational and illustrative purposes, and may not reflect actual future performance. Wahed assumes no responsibility for liability for your trading and investment results. It should not be assumed that the methods, techniques, or indicators presented in these products will be profitable, or that they will not result in losses. Past results of any trading system published by Wahed, through the Website or otherwise, are not indicative of future returns by that system, and are not indicative of future returns which will be realized by you.